I thought it was about time for me to do a little up date as well. I've been making a few Christmas cards too! of course around Christmas time i have to make at least 20 cards for all my family friends and relatives. and Boy was i ever scurrying this year. I only made about 15 and my mom had to settle with 'store bought ones" for a few relatives. :( Not good. eh? :) But you see I really had a good excuse! I'm Busy! Thanks for looking and i hope you like em. And I wish to enter them to some challenges. and maybe make some new posts. first challenge goes to
Our Daily Bread Designs. Cause I used a oval nesti, and heat embossing the verse and layers i guess. :) I also tried out a fun technique i got from this Awesome lady call
Beate. I think she's a genius in all she makes. And i wanted a cool way to clean up all my scraps. and this was so fun and easy! :)
and a big shot of some other cute ones i made. with precious moments pictures. I just adore them. I will post a new post for close ups.
additonal challenges
Deanna, you are too sweet. Your Herringbone backgrounds look beautiful. Beautiful Christmas cards.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Hugs and smiles
Wow Deann!! Look at all these gorgeous creations!! I just love the backgrounds on each of these. Beautiful Christmas cards!! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!! Merry Christmas!!
ReplyDeleteWow ~ your herringbone papers look great!! Love your cards, especially the loopy edged cards!! Thanks for joining us this week at Frosted Designs!
ReplyDeleteAmazing cards!! Love how bright and bold they are!!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for playing along at Frosted Designs!!